This position will be based in North Miami Beach, FL and will provide direction to the company’s manufacturers representative firms as well as participate in new business development. Electrolytic Technologies Corporation is a rapid growth, high energy company with a can-do attitude toward its customers.
Specific duties include:
- Writing proposals;
- Coordinating sales plans and related sales activity with manufacturers representative firms;Making independent sales calls with the manufacturers reps on potential end users;
- Surveying prospective and existing customer water treatment facilities and interfacing with their engineering or facility managers to determine their water treatment needs;
- Presenting proposals either independently or in conjunction with the manufacturers representative;
- Executing sales orders and ensuring clients receive appropriate service after sales; and
- Attending trade shows as needed.
The ideal candidate for the position should possess a technical degree or equivalent experience along with 5 to 10 years experience selling water treatment or related equipment or services to the industrial or commercial building markets. Successful candidates will be able to evidence the ability to select, motivate and work with manufacturers’ representatives. All candidates should be able to demonstrate the discipline, work ethic and organizational skills necessary to work independently as well as in a team environment. Electrolytic Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive starting salary, paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus/incentives, high growth opportunity. If you are interested in this position, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.