Project Manager - Water Treatment
Electrolytic Technologies Corporation is the new leader in advanced on-site electrochemical chlor-alkali generation and a major player in the Water Treatment Industry. Due to recent growth, our company has an immediate opening for a career-oriented individual to assume the role of Project Manager
This position requires:
- A degree or diploma in Engineering (Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental)
- At least five years water treatment and/or process design
- Expertise in electrolytic processes and water flow dynamics
- Superior technical aptitude, strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent CAD software design skills
- Sound understanding of automated process control and equipment utilized
- Basic understanding of electrical components and configurations
- Lead in the development and improvement water treatment / process control equipment
- Design / generate drawings of water treatment units / systems as per customer requirements and specifications
- Interpret and identify customer requirements and offer advice and solutions based on technical expertise
- Coordinate with, and assist, all technical staff to ensure project completion
- Utilize the skills of technical counterparts
The ideal candidate will have superior leadership qualities, organizational abilities, communication and interpersonal skills as well as creativity, innovation, attention to detail and a client-focused approach. Experience in project management, project coordination, product design, shop fabrication, machine shop trade and practices, pumps and controls industry; practical applications of water and/or wastewater treatment with emphasis on equipment requirements, system operations and treatment requirements.
Electrolytic Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive starting salary, paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus/incentives and a high growth opportunity.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.