The Project Engineer assists in the design, specification, estimating and quoting of capital projects for municipal and industrial customers.
- Manage projects from inception through project completion
- Maintain milestone and shipment schedules
- Control project costs as per planned budgets
- Provide customers with written deliverable schedules and order acknowledgements
- Confirm compliance between customer purchase order, specifications and proposal;
The ideal candidate will have project management experience with a consulting engineer for multiple vendor projects or related field project management experience on a construction site with a contractor. A degree in Civil, Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering is preferred. Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures relevant to water and/or wastewater treatment processes will be a plus.
Electrolytic Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive starting salary, paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus/incentives and a high growth opportunity.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.