Electrolytic Technologies is seeking an industrial mechanic with experience in Water/Wastewater related equipment. Preferred candidate will maintain and repair elemental chlorine gas and liquid sodium hypochlorite generating systems.
- Perform mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance on pumping systems, blowers, gearboxes and mechanical drive systems in industrial plant environments or water and wastewater facilities with multiple critical processes.
- Install new pumps and non-metallic piping as needed to repair and update obsolete equipment.
- Work with pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Supervise other technicians in the repair and maintenance of processing equipment.
- Train customers’ personnel in the operation, repair and maintenance of the processing equipment.
Work will be conducted at the company plant in North Miami Beach, Florida and other sites in the U.S., Mexico and Canada. There will be significant opportunities for growth, therefore this position requires someone who can lead and communicate.
Electrolytic Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive starting salary, paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus/incentives, high growth opportunity.
If you are interested in this position, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.